2nd International Saudi Plastic Surgery Congress
06 - 08 Dec 2019 491 views 30 CME Discount 10%Crowne Plaza RDC
The SPSCS will be recognized as the most reliable and authoritative source of information on all aspects of Plastic Surgery for all audiences – surgeons, allied health professionals, government, business and industry, patients and the public. The Society will use this ever-expanding role and recognition to ensure the success of its members and to continuously improve the quality of care for all patients.
The mission of SPSCS is to advance quality care to plastic surgery patients by encouraging high standards of training, ethics, physician practice and research in plastic surgery. To support its members in the provision of excellent patient care, SPSCS will provide: education, advocacy, practice support and enhanced public awareness of the value of plastic surgery, while fostering the highest professional, ethical and quality standards. The Society is a strong advocate for patient safety and requires its members to operate in accredited surgical facilities that have passed rigorous external review of equipment and staffing.
- Integrated surgical care for patients and plastic surgeons
- Community education and awareness through workshops and educational courses
- Raise the efficiency of the health practitioner, especially plastic surgeons through international conferences and workshops and transfer the world’s latest scientific technology in the field of surgery
- To lead the field of community health education
- inclusion of members with specialized scientific qualifications.
- Community cooperation with universities, health authorities, and public hospitals
- make the Saudi surgeons in the forefront of Arabs and the world
Crowne Plaza RDC
Wadi Al Muaydin, Unit 4، Imam Saud Ibn Abdul Aziz Road، ,
|Conference registration||Early Bird Registration Date||Early Bird Registration Fee||Late Registration Date||Late Registration Fee||Onsite Registration Date||Onsite Registration Fee|
|Society Member||--||--||--||--||Dec. 6, 2019||SAR 800|
|Non Member||--||--||--||--||Dec. 6, 2019||SAR 1000|
|Resident||--||--||--||--||Dec. 6, 2019||SAR 500|
|Para Medical Specialties||--||--||--||--||Dec. 6, 2019||SAR 500|
|Nurse||--||--||--||--||Dec. 6, 2019||SAR 200|
|Students||--||--||--||--||Dec. 6, 2019||SAR 200|