6th Saudi Society Rheumatology Conference
29 - 31 Mar 2019
- 1- The progression and development of the scientific thinking in Rheumatology.
- 2- Giving the opportunity for the members of SSR to contribute to the scientific development of its fields.
- 3- Encouraging and enhancing exchange of scientific thinking in its fields amongst different institutions and disciplines in the Kingdom and abroad.
- 4- Offering consultation and performing the appropriate studies to improve the level of performance in the fields of the SSR in different institutions/disciplines.
- 5- Cooperating with similar scientific associations in the Kingdom and abroad.
- 6- Promoting and contributing to public health education on its fields.
- 7- Promoting our physicians to make the early diagnosis and management of Rheumatic and musculoskeletal diseases in the Kingdom and abroad to prevent irreversible complications
- Supporting our Rheumatology fellowship program at different levels
|Conference registration||Early Bird Registration Till||Early Bird Registration Fee||Late Registration Till||Late Registration Fee||Onsite Registration||Onsite Registration Fee|
|Physicians||March 15, 2019||SAR 500||March 29, 2019||SAR 600|
|Nurses and technicians||March 15, 2019||SAR 400||March 29, 2019||SAR 500|
|Fellow / Residents Paramedics||March 15, 2019||SAR 300||March 29, 2019||SAR 400|
|students / Intern||March 15, 2019||SAR 200||March 29, 2019||SAR 300|